Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thank You!

Just another brief blog to say "Thanks" to everyone who made the book signing on July 9th a success.

To those who bought books, or just came by for a chat, thanks for the support!

Eric, you were the perfect host.
Laura, we couldn't have gotten back to the car without you!
Claude, thanks for driving me through the wilds of New Hope, even if you WERE screaming things through the closed windows.

Claude and I had a blast. We'll do it again sometime in the Fall... when it's cool...and there's less traffic...



Me and Claude - once we settled in

Our little corner of Mystical Tymes. Nice brooms, huh? Eric has more!

My books, the Graven Images Oracle, and Fate magazines.


There is one more person I should thank - Phyllis Galde. She is not only my publisher and friend, but also the Editor and Publisher of Fate Magazine. She graciously sent copies of the magazine so that folks could check out the goodies inside (including one of my articles!) 

I'm dreaming up some Autumnal workshops for late September - early October. I'll keep you posted.

Again, thanks - everyone - for a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment