Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Tis a Grave Undertaking...



I am pleased to announce that Graven Images Oracle, by Natalie Zaman and yours truly, is now an ipad and ipod application! It was launched this past Saturday, in time for the new phone debut, and the Halloween/Samhain season.

The GIO website (www.gravenimagesoracle.com) is still up and running for the time being, but the app does much more! For the details, and a really great summary of what the app offers, (alas, I have no iphone), please see Natalie's recent blog at:

                                                 nataliezaman@blogspot.com


We are delighted with this current development, and would really like to hear from the folks who download the app. Want to learn more? Check out The Fool's Dog website at:                                                     www.foolsdog.com.


On the Sherlock front...

Once upon a time, Claude created a shadow box room for me. It had magical touches, and was intended to help me project myself into my own astral private space (a sort of spiritual “mind palace”). Lately, my “mind palace” has started looking less like a mystical study and a bit more like 221B Baker Street. As my inner room changed, I decided to change my replica. Here's how it ended up:

The starting point...nice, simple, magical....
Left hand side: new chair, coat rack..hey, note the deerstalker!
Right hand side: violin, fireplace mirror, even Union Jack pillow!

The Finished Product




Remember: Para-X 2013 is next weekend, October 5th from 1-6pm. There is a zombie costume contest at 3pm...the same time I am lecturing on “The True Meaning of Halloween”. I'm really excited and looking forward to seeing some of you local folks.


 

Good Mabon, and a Happy Fall, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment