Wednesday, August 27, 2014

AIR CRASH OVER NEW JERSEY

VON HINDENBIRTHDAY BALLOON CRASH, MONROE TWP. NJ 2014


It's practically standing still now....


They've dropped the string from the bottom of the balloon. It been taken ahold of by a number of clips down on the floor.




It's started to rain again. The rain had slacked up a little bit. The back door of the manor is open and the breezes are holding the cupcake just enough to keep it from...



It's bound to deflate! Get back, Rufus, get back. It's helium...it's leaking. It's
 
 leaking terrible! Oh dog! Get out of the way, please! It's falling on the
 
morning stars..And all party planners agree this is terrible: the worst of the
 
worst cupcake-tastrophes in the room.


Crashing, oh! four or five feet into the sky..and it's terrible, ladies and
 
gentlemen. No smoke, no flame...


... but the mylar is floating to the ground, not quite to the table mat. The rain and the breezes and Oh, the humidity! Ah! It's....ah! I can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest:



It's just laying there, a mass of empty wreckage. Rufus, that's terrible. Ah, ah...I can't. Listen, folks: I... I'm gonna have to stop for a minute. I've lost my normal voice due to the helium. This is the worse deflation I've ever witnessed.
 
 
(Sorry,folks. I just couldn't resist!)

2 comments: