Sunday, December 7, 2014

HOLMES FOR THE HOLIDAYS



Hello, folks! I have just come through a very weird and stressful week. In trying to do Yule cards, locate presents, start to wrap said presents, decorate the flat...
 
 
 and put up my little tree,
 
 
this place has turned into either one of two things: 1) An episode of “Hoarders”, or 2) a giant Jenga game.
 
                                            (Bet you thought I was kidding.)
 
 I have my notes and research for an interesting Holiday blog...just not the time to put it together until next weekend.



However! I have been saving a few “Sherlock” fun videos, which I'll share with you this week. Consider them a Yule gift, oh ye fellow Sherlockians and Holmesians. 
 
 
For the rest of you, it's a chance to sit back, say: “How can they really be into this crap?”, and feel superior. The gift of superiority! Oh, it's Christmas!

Enjoy!




                                                      WHOLOCK - THE MUSICAL

                                                     SURELOOK. THIS ONE IS IRISH
                                          
                                         ..  AND THIS ONE, JUST BECAUSE I LOVE IT!
  



 UNTIL NEXT WEEK, DON YOU NOW YOUR GAY APPAREL..OR YOUR UGLY JUMPER...OR YOUR REINDEER ANTLERS... PUT THE KETTLE ON, AND WATCH THE HOLIDAY SPECIALS TILL YA CAN'T HO-HO-HOLD IT ANY LONGER!






No comments:

Post a Comment