Wednesday, February 21, 2018

THE FINAL CRAWLS?


I'm going to start my blog again. I've been away too long, and I miss it. First, I wanted to post the photos from last year's final cemetery crawls.  These may be the last for quite a while as my crawl buddy is currently incommunicado with yours truly. Ah well. After this post, I shall be back to a regular schedule.                       

Bound Brook Cemetery  



I was rather disappointed with this location. There were few unique elements, and I was expecting so much more. Here is what I found.


An interesting Square...


My own...grave?


Big pillar with mourning urn...


This was cool. It showed an entire mourning scene, but it did not photograph well.



Columns! Get your columns here!


More mourning urns...


Ave Maria...


An "old rugged cross" grave We have a card like this in our Graven Images Oracle deck.

Finally, a view of some of the older graves.

                             Elmwood Cemetery

I love Elmwood. I never tire of driving through. It's surprisingly relaxing.

The receiving chapel...

One of the ornate mausoleum doors...





 Fate indeed.

                                   Presbyterian Cemetery








That's it! 
Next time some actual magical info and upcoming events.
Be well!

4 comments:

  1. Any pointers on how to get ahold of the Graven Images Oracle without paying someone who's not even you several hundred bucks for it? I thought I'd figured out how to order it directly from Galde, but while their site took my order, nothing ever happened except that eventually the site came down. Any plans to republish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed response. My publisher moved and it is taking a white to get Galde Press up and running again. I have contacted her to see if she can send me copies. If she can, I'll get back to you. Thanks for your interest! Kat

      Delete
  2. Hello Kat. Happened upon this site and it was nice to see a familiar name. Took a course with you way back when there was a Wicca shop in Keyport. Ended up practicing as a solitary but life with my family took a priority. Still practiced albiet lightly, if that makes any sense. Good to see you are still sweeping your broom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. I'm still here, doing my blog and writing features for Fate Magazine. We Irish crones are hard to kill off! Glad to know my workshop was of service. Blessed Be! Kat

      Delete